Need some layering inspiration or help?
Layering jewelry is based on your style and aesthetic. There are no rules to layering, but we’re happy to provide suggestions on how to layer!
- The easiest way to layer is with strictly metal. Pair gold and gold, silver and silver, or even gold and silver. Our go-to simple layering look for a lazy Sunday is our simple chain necklaces in gold and silver (or Fresh Tangerine's Petalo Necklace).
- If you want more color, then wear your favorite pieces or find necklaces with complementary colors. We love this pair of our pink tourmaline drop necklace with our tanzanite trio necklace (or try it with our emerald trio necklace for a spring pop).
- We love matchy matchy layering like this sunstone set. Sunstone drop necklace and sunstone trio necklace.
- Pair your favorite colors or favorite pieces. We adore the classic Herkimer diamond necklace with our tanzanite drop necklace.
- You do you! Wear your favorite pieces all together, as long as you feel good, nothing else matters. Our all time favorite layering is with our moonstone drop necklace, emerald trio necklace, and moonstone spike necklace (coming soon!)
For more inspiration check out our layering of the day on our Instagram!